Friday, February 17, 2012

Burt's Bees(R) Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin


Yay, I got another BzzCampaign invite as a BzzAgent!

I am happy that this one is finally open and available to Canadians.

It looks like as part of the kit I should receive coupons to share, plus samples of the sensitive facial cleanser, daily moisturizer, night cream, and eye cream. Estimated arrival time is three weeks. I am slight disappointed there is no toner included (maybe there will be a discount coupon for it?) and I am most excited to try the moisturizer. I have yet to find one that leaves my skin moisturized but non-greasy and doesn't cause it to break out in a day or two.

My Bzzguide says the products contain cotton, rice, and aloe. I've heard of aloe, of course, for sensitivity, but not cotton or rice so I am curious to see how these work with my redness-prone skin. I hope it works on t-zone blemishes, too!

All in all, it was a good day to get the campaign invite email!




Update:
Unfortunately, I didn't really like this particular Burt's Bees product.  It was too heavy/greasy feeling for my skin, especially the moisturizer.  If I had dry, sensitive skin I think it may have worked well.  However, I have combination skin, so it left a feeling of slickness on top and never felt quite clean.  I do love other Burt's Bees products, especially their spot blemish treatment and Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, so I was disappointed with this product.  Most friends I gave the moisturizer sample to had the same experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment