Notification came today to participate in this BzzAgent campaign for Lavazza's new drip coffee. How deliciously exciting!
My previous experience with Lavazza has purely "bean" with espresso (they have the best decaf around), so this will be an interesting venture into whether or not they have been successful with the drip coffee/French press variety.
Drip/French Press coffee varieties by Lavazza include:
Medium RoastA balanced, highly aromatic blend of 100% Arabica beans with fragrant floral notes and a citrusy flavour profile.
Medium RoastThis blend’s start-stop roasting method produces its intense aroma of dried fruits and rich, full-bodied flavor.
Dark RoastA full-bodied Arabica blend with intense flavor and chocolate undertones that comes exclusively from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms.
Espresso RoastMade from 100% carefully selected Arabica beans, this dark and velvety blend is bold with lingering caramel notes.
The campaign officially begins February 26th. The BzzKit is slated to include:
- A FREE 12 oz bag of Lavazza Gran Aroma Specialty Drip Coffee
- A FREE 12 oz bag of Lavazza Gran Selezione Specialty Drip Coffee
- A travel mug per me (that's "for me" in Italian)
- $4-off coupons to share with other coffee drinkers (would that be you???)
- Lavazza magnets to pass along, too
- An Italian Gestures Game for my Passion Party (not the lingerie party, a coffee party!)
Grazie, BzzAgent & Lavazza!