Thursday, May 1, 2014

Elle Canada Beauty Box

I filled out a quick survey on the Elle Canada site for their Spring 2014 Beauty Box a couple of weeks ago.  They did not guarantee that filling it out would get you a box, but lucky, me, I received one in the mail this week.  Nice surprise!

It came in a cute pink box patterned with outlined roses and was filled with products, coupons, and basket shredding - nice festive touch!


The Cover Girl mascara is full size.  Sample sizes of Pantene shampoo & conditioner, Satin Care shave gel, and Crest White Strips.  Coupons for Venus embrace razors ($4), Vidal Sassoon hair dye ($5), and Olay Regenerist ($3).  Also a style guide for different hair dos and make-up looks featuring Pantene and Cover Girl products.

I don't use hair dye or mascara but Elle Canada must think they are pretty standard for women if they sent them along.  One of my friends is very happy to be getting free mascara from me!  I'll pass along the hair dye coupon to my mother.  The survey did not ask if I used these products, but it did ask my age! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment