Thursday, May 8, 2014

Naked Volume by Herbal Essences - First Review

I've used Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner four times now. I don't notice any significant volume difference in my hair. What I do notice, though, is the ease of brushing. It has definitely increased. I normally brush my hair in the morning before a shower and comb it out after a shower. Now, when I brush it right after waking up in the morning, there are hardly any tangles. I have very long hair (waist length) and it normally gets a lot of knots, particularly at the nape of my neck. I say that the Naked Volume conditioner has made a huge difference. I haven't had to use any spray-in conditioner for knots since switching. I also like the uplifting light citrus and mint scent - it helps rejuvenate me in the shower.

I've yet to try the Souffle - next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment